What I would do if I won a million:
- 10% to tithing (that's okay for prize money, right? It's not like winning the lottery.)
- The same amount to Fast Offerings and other donations.
- Of course Uncle Sam would have to take his cut.
- Pay off the mortgage, student loans, and car loan.
- Adopt a 4th child.
- Set up trust funds for all the kids.
Would I remodel the house or landscape my 1/3 acre yard? or move closer to family? I'd probably invest the rest and wait to see if dh gets tenure first.
In the meantime, I'd get some "incidentals":
- a stand mixer, black, 'ice', or 'persimmon'.
- a wheat grinder
- a fridge with the freezer on the bottom and french doors
- a freezer of death
This really is an exercise in ridiculousness. Hopefully this will get it out of my head! I really am grateful for what I have. I have been blessed so much and it probably wouldn't be good for me to get everything I wanted!! So there it is.
What would you do if you won a million dollars?