Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Christmas Projects Revealed! part 1: Pink Elephants


Hi all! Did you miss me? Now that Christmas is over I can share all the projects I completed as presents. First, a pink elephant! This was made for my niece who is not quite 3yo. It was made with yarn that I got from my husband's mother's husband's first wife's yarn stash that I inherited. It is my first attempt at crocheting a stuffed animal. I was quite pleased with the result and I think my niece liked it too! Here's a link to the pattern I used. I did the eyes differently, used a scarf instead of a bow, and didn't add any of the extra details, but I didn't alter the basic shape.

To be continued......
Alberta Young

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your niece loves the elephant. She named it "Girl" and carries it around by the nose.