Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Suprised? Of course not!


The Trekkie Test -- Make and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!

Yes, I'm a trekkie. But not an uber-Trekkie. Though you might argue with the results of this test if you saw my Netflix Queue with every single Star Trek episode on it and knew that we (dh and I) are in the process of watching all the episodes in order. We've made it through TOS and we're at the point in TNG where DS9 starts, so now we need to alternate the two according to original airdate.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I ranked as Lieutenant. It said, "You watch one or two series, but you don't try to impress your neighbors with your trivia knowledge. You're a fan, but you try not to take it too far." I think that is actually pretty accurate. I wish that they would have shown the correct answers though, and also shown a list of all of the possible ranks, so you could see where you sat on the continuum of trekkies.