Thursday, May 01, 2008

Resolutions continued...

Time to bore you again with my resolutions update!

1. Keep up my exercise routine.
I'm changing this one to 'establish a new excercise routine'. My knee is finally better and I have been out walking a few times, but now I'm having difficulty finding a consistant time. My dh's schedule isn't condusive to walking it seems. Maybe I can find a good DVD.

2. Eat more.
Good. I can't wait for the local farms to open so I can get really fresh fruits and veggies!

3. Write in my journal once a week.
Still good.

4. Write in my blog once a month and once a day for one month.
Not bad for my first 30 days attempt; I only missed one day. It was fun and I hope my posts were interesting enough! I didn't do so well in my additions of blogging once a month on the family blog and posting on the LDS homeschooling Yahoo! group. Time to regroup for this month!

5. De-clutter one room a month.
I managed to finish organizing the choir music, but I still have a pile of stuff to get rid of. I had bad luck getting anyone from Freecycle to pick any of it up. :P I'll try Craigslisting it all next. Once it's gone, I'll choose a new room to declutter!

6. Find some service to do.
The best think I can come up with is crocheting leper bandages, so that's what I'll do. I'll work on it at least one night a week.

7. Say "I love you" to my children and husband every day.
Good!

Thanks for listening!

No comments: