Monday, September 05, 2011

Number Three

I just heard from a friend today that she is expecting! So exciting! Her story is very similar to mine, and it got me thinking and remembering the path it's been to get our family where it is today. Two boys, two years apart. Three years later I lost one at 12 weeks, and when I finally got pregnant after trying for three more years I was so afraid I would lose that one as well. I had so many ultrasounds just to make sure she was fine. It wasn't until the first trimester was over that I finally felt safe enough to admit to myself that I really was pregnant without making 'just in case' plans. It was probably my hardest pregnancy. But we got her here safely, and I'm so happy to have her! All of them! Truly, my cup runneth over.


Feeling blessed...

3 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Dear A...God Bless You Woman. I am glad you have your precious daughter, and though you are missing your little angel you are not alone. I am also missing my angel babies.

Love Amy

Lollipop said...

She's so big! I'm glad you have her too

Ruth said...

We are glad you have them too. Missing you all in Utah.
Love,
Mom and Dad