Monday, April 03, 2006

Singing Time,

I know I just posted, but this was too cute/funny to pass up.

We have lately taken to watching "Signing Time" on PBS Sunday mornings, and renting their DVD's from the Library. Why? Too involved to tell now. Anyway, my boys are singing one of the songs from an episode we recently watched. It's quite a catchy tune. My older ds is singing "I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm proud to be me" and my younger ds is singing the next line "I'm a girl, I'm a girl, I'm proud to be me". Sorry, it's not as cute in print. I guess you'll just have to imagine you can hear the cute 3yo voice of my ds singing that he's proud to be a girl to really appreciate it. And he's actually singing in tune! He's just picked that up recently, he used to sing in a monotone.

Now it's Laughing Time,
Alberta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Obviously your youngest was blessed with vocal talent from your side. Among your husband's siblings, the second child was MUCH older before she gave up her monotone singing. :-P She has a beautiful singing voice now!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

~ Your Secret One Skein Knit Pal