Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's a mad, mad, mad household!

Whew! It's been a week since my last blog entry! Guess my life just isn't interesting enough to sustain a blog.

Everything is starting to come due! I've joined a Family Home Evening exchange group and the exchange meeting is next week! I'm still not done with my older ds's costume, and Halloween is fast appoaching as well! I've got to get the garden council together for a meeting with Verano Housing by next week. Plus all the Christmas stuff I've started working on... I guess that doesn't need to be done in a week, but if I don't keep up on it, it will pile up fast! I know, excuses, excuses. But there it is.

Perhaps I should be more like my youngest ds! The other day, he brought in his stackable toys and placed them on one of the recliners. He proceeded to sing a complete rendition of "happy birthday to you." He then blew out the top toy and applauded himself.

Why can't I get my shares of simple pleasures like that?

That's one share for being the mom, one share for being a person in the home, one share for almost going insane in the home......

Alberta

No comments: