Saturday, October 01, 2005

This means something....

It's late but I just have to relate our lunchtime drama for today. We were having toasted tuna and cheese sandwiches. My youngest was actually eating his for a while, not a common occurence. So I went into the kitchen to get my lunch and when I return I discovered that he had started chewing on the sandwich, spitting it out, and rolling it between his hands. Ewww. But I figured as long as it was getting in his mouth we could work on getting it the rest of the way. So we worked on the 'chew and swallow' mantra for a while until I had to answer the phone. When I returned he had started adding water to the 'mix' and making mountians for the smaller pieces to climb.

I wonder if this is how Richard Dreyfuss got started.

Alberta

No comments: